On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:26:20 -0400 P.J. Alling wrote:

>Currently?

I use the K3, usually with the DA 18-135.
For light travel the original Q, with the new wide-angle zoom or the standard
prime.

Started long ago with a Pentx MX (1977), and have used at least 5 different
film cameras,
like ME, LX, PZ1, MZ3 and even a 67II.

Started digital with the *istd, then a K10, K7, K5, and now the K3 ...

Collected something like 35 lenses over time, some manual focus some FA,
quite a few DA ones, and also have the three FA limited lenses.

So it is unlikely I will 'jump ship' anytime soon :)

Regards, JvW