Good capture Stan.

If it were mine, I'd crop out the far shoreline and level it.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: PESO: Open Water

Last week the ice on the river by our home was rapidly vanishing and the waterfowl were quick to spot the open water. Here a pair of mallards take a break on the convenient ice shelf.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/e40374b67

Tech details: 645z with FA645 Macro 120/4.0 at f/8, 1/200, ISO100. I started the B&W conversion using the Lightroom “B&W Look 2” preset as a starting point, then tweaked black clipping, white clipping, clarity and exposure.

stan