On 3/26/2015 5:30 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>:

Gorgeous! I hope to make it to Yosemite some day.

Everyone should see Yosemite at least once!  Just make sure you allocate
more than the 4-5 hours we had available.

I was amazed at the number of people visiting on the day we were there
even though it was a weekday and not in a holiday period.  Visiting on a
weekend would be something to avoid, I think.

Thanks for the comment, Darren.

Yeah, I've been there once; spring 1960. I intend to go again some day.

We didn't even get 4 hours; barely 15 minutes at the visitor's center
and then it was "Get back in the car kids, we have to get going." My dad
wasn't much of one for sight seeing.