Yes, the store was replaced by the Raimen noodle place...
note I said "housed" if it had still been there maybe it would have prevented the fire -

File that under I thought everyone knew it wasn't there now - my
gallows humor was maybe if Love saves the day had still been there
it would have saved the other buildings :-)

DO you remember the store? before 7th street corner, it was a couple of doors down from me.

at this point I have heard 4 buildings are down ... I won't be going
any closer than I am at home for a day or two.

Love saves the day was just mentioned on the news - because of it
having been there until a few years ago. and Madonna shopped there in the movie Desperately seeking Susan. That was on NBC just now.

I'm still a little shakey here!

ann