Tempting indeed. I think that all PK users should get one before the
realize that the cool kids don't make their lenses in a PK mount.
Reading about it, it is also funny how many people think that 1:2 is
the same as 2:1. Pentax made only one macro lens that does 1:1 and
that was the old preset Macro-Takumar. The rest are all 1:2. This lens
(at 2:1) is 4x that.

The number of aperture blades (and round aperture) should make for lovely bokeh.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.