I was sad to see this - the woman selling it is a Scrabble Player who
is quite needy - she bought the book from me in 1993 I believe, in person at a tourney I think she purposefully left off my name because she sent the link to her stuff on ebay to the Scrabblers and she knows
I read that..

It would be great if someone put a bid on it or a couple - her buy
it now is um rather low...

I don't want to let her know I even saw it..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOOK-PAPERBACK-SIGN-LANGUAGE-UNUSUAL-SIGNS-AUTOGRAPHED-/121634793435?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c51ffa7db

I'd be happy for one of you to have a nice CLEAN copy that is signed
starting bid is $1.45

ann