Ken, Matt and Henk for my top three. Ken's jsut so perfect, Matt's so evocative, Henk is the only one who used a figure relating to a season as well as the blooms and so nicely done. Lots of lovely nature stuff,
interesting, though, that we didn't get any street shots of canoodling
or persons in the autumn of their years...

Maybe too many are off actually enjoying the season :-)

ann