Larry, I'm sure your friend Rachel is grateful and very pleased with your work.
All destined to be mounted in the family album.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 2:13:15 AM
Subject: Peso  Baby Amelia

My friend Rachel wanted photos of her family, plus some six month
portraits of her youngest.  It was my first time doing portraits of a
baby, fortunately she had enough cuteness to make up for any skill I
might have lacked.  Also the clear plastic "roof" over my dance floor
works well enough that I didn't need to set up lights, and the
convenience of being able to shoot in available light makes up for any
shortcomings in the light.
Shot with the Tamron 28-75 2.8 that I bought from Miserere
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/16886925014/in/album-72157652615255805/

Despite some challenges inherent in a photo shoot involving 12 and 14
year old siblings we did have some fun, got some decent photos and a few
silly ones as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157652615255805

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)