The DA21/3.2 is a favorite lens; like Christine I often find it is THE lens on
my camera when walking city streets. I like the DA15/4 as well and pretty much
always include it in my travel kit. Small, light, I can find a place to put it.
But I don’t pull it out and use it all that often.

Wide angle shooting really is different. For me the hardest part is trying to
limit the image to one primary subject - with wide angle there is often just
too much going on. So I tend to gravitate toward “normal” and “short tele”
range lenses most of the time. When I realize that the scene is begging for a
wide angle and I take the time to pull out and attach the 15/4, it is just cool.

stan