You can set no-script to temporarily allow scripts to run from the top-level domains.

On 5/20/2015 2:47 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

John,

If one uses "no-script" plugin (it disables Javascript), then indeed no
ads are shown. I am not sure if absence of the flash plug-in is also
helpful or not.
I suspect you have one like that.

However, for many sites these days Javascript is needed and cannot be
disabled in the "main" browser.

Igor