Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 3:05 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: June PUG is up!!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:
On the other hand, in the past I had the feeling my pics didn't raise so
much interest here, hence I didn' care so much and I was content enough to
keep posting to the PUG.

While I may not always have had the time -- or the expertise -- to
comment on what you posted here, Dario, I have always very much
enjoyed viewing your images.  You have a very unique style and
perspective.

Dan Matyola