But it's all moo-t.

On 6/14/2015 8:05 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
this is udder nonsense

Dave

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
There is whey more to this than there appears.

On 14 June, 2015 2:35:29 PM EDT, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: OT: A thousand cows in limousines

Knarf wrote:

On 14 June, 2015 10:46:38 AM EDT, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info>

From: "Knarf" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>

I cud respond but I'm not about to cow-tow to you.
Aw, cut the bull knarF!
Frank would never steer you wrong.

I'll have to ruminate on that one.
Hurry, before someone else horns in on this thread.
I won't udder another word.
I think that one's been milked for all it's worth now.
Definitely time put it out to pasture...
Nothing gets "past-your-eyes" does it, Stan...
Enough of this! Surely it's Pasteur bed time now?

I see we're just skimming the surface of this pun thread.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen