So far I'm finding the IBIS to work at least as well - perhaps better than
Pentax.  Or at least because it is always liveview you can see it in action.  I
find that to be very helpful when focusing one of the longer Pentax lenses -
press the shutter halfway down and the lens stabilizes while trying to focus -
makes it much easier.

--
Bruce