Yes, quite a sight to behold. Are there locks to the right? I was there once in the day & found it just as you described.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Womer
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:16 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - Night on the River, Bath

We weren't bowled over by Bath. The Roman baths are amazing, to be sure; but the place is otherwise wall-to-wall high-end shopping with throngs of tourists. There were still photogenic bits to be found.

Walking back to our hotel across the river, we beheld this view of the Pulteney Bridge in the dusk:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18043355&size=lg

(K-5, DA 16-45)

Comments appreciated!

Rick