My God!!!  We must have been married to the same woman.  :>)

-p

On 7/6/2015 11:38 AM, John wrote:
My EX was not the forgiving kind. The best thing that happened in our
marriage was when she ran off with another man.

On 7/6/2015 10:14 AM, Ken Waller wrote:
Don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness!

-----Original Message-----
From: John <sesso...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Lens Purchase dilemma

I was going to post some snark about having to get your wife's
permission to buy stuff, until I got to thinking about life with my
EX while we were still married.

Not only did I not buy anything for myself during that time, I wasn't
even allowed to play with the toys I already owned. Had to sell my
motorcycle & didn't play guitar for more than 5 years.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.