David, we did this route recently. We started of from Rome, Paris and
London via the channel tunnel. Please ensure there is a parasol or a
rain proof sheet for the baby's pram because of the perennial rains in
London.

Must see:- London - the millenium wheel (London Eye), Buckingham
Palace changing of the guards, Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum, British
Museum, Tower Bridge & Trafalgar Square.

Paris: the Louvre (Mona Lisa) , Arc de Triomphe, Place de La Concorde,
Eiffel Tower, Cruise on the River Seine, Montmartre Hills, Grand
Palais des Champs Élysées.
Normandy - ?? Did not visit.

We did the group tour through Thomas Cook and they had it organized
all 4-star including the hotels, meals, all entry tickets, train bus
and air tickets, pro Guides at all the places. Best of all were the
friendly people and safety in a group. We were given plenty of time,
never rushed or felt tired. We would leave at 8 AM after breakfast and
return by 8 PM to the hotel.
There were some late night shows after dinner for people who felt like
going out for some extra fun, like the Eiffel Tower by night. The
lighting was awesome.

In Rome we saw quite some thuggery and Passport stealing, so one has
to be careful in Europe.
Look out for Starbucks, for the coffee in most European Restaurants
are cold and insipid. Ha ha! Free use of toilets too. Be prepared to
pay at least 2 Euros for using Rest Rooms.

Ensure they have medical and accident coverage please.

Good luck to your daughter, son in law and the baby.

Regards.
Bipin.