Don't get Goldfish Crackers or don't get people who see Jesus in a
Goldfish Cracker?

On 7/13/2015 1:35 AM, David Mann wrote:
Interesting, I do notice that now that it’s pointed out to me
(thanks, Bob).  I did put it on FB but nobody else seems to have
noticed it.  I might have to add a comment.

The link to the goldfish cracker is funny, I only just found out
about their existence on Saturday and now you mention them. We don’t
get them in these parts.

Cheers, Dave

On Jul 13, 2015, at 3:13 pm, Knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com>