Very nice...your photos prove that Nebraska is more than a fly-over state.

-p

On 7/14/2015 9:07 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
In a rush to reach storms before dark on Friday night I initially flew
right past this scene but the quality of the light of the setting sun
made me reconsider, flip a u-turn, and go back for it. The light was
fading so fast that of the several exposures I made of the scene, only
the first couple had that light that made me go back. (Makes me wonder
what the exposures would have looked like if I had gotten them a
minute or two earlier).

If I were a landscape painter, this is the sort of local scene that
would captivate me at the easel.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/19488101739/in/dateposted-public/

Comments and criticism welcome in equal measure.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.