It looks like a gallery & the guy is applying some kind of transfer
lettering to the window.

On 7/20/2015 10:13 PM, Knarf wrote:
No expectation of privacy standing at a huge window with no curtains
or blinds. They might as well be standing on a sidewalk.

No privacy to invade, to my mind...

Cheers,

frank

On 20 July, 2015 8:56:42 PM EDT, "Daniel J. Matyola"