A followup question:
Does anybody have any experience with Fujiyama CPs?

I see one on Amazon for under $40, and I found a test of various CPs circa 2009 that rates it rather highly, at least optically.
http://www.lenstip.com/115.4-article-Polarizing_filters_test_Results_and_summary.html
(Just in case, - I've seen discussions indicating that B+W has updated their CPs somewhere between 2009 and 2012.)

PJ, thanks for your response!

Igor