On 30/07/15 21:13, Jack Davis wrote:
I'd guess that you are lightly reflected somewhere in the lower right window
shot.
Exactly.

I actually mentioned it partly because I posted something similar earlier, and someone pointed out that they noticed the selfie...

I wouldn't know even if I did.
I lived with one of those ME Supers for a number of years. Still have
it...somewhere.
You should take it out for a spin :-)

I got mine a few years ago as I bought a "package" where I really wanted one of the lenses (and didn't have to pay more than it was worth.) I don't use it much, but it's a handy camera to carry around with a single lens, if you don't mind shooting film.

I may also need little projects like "shoot a roll of B&W with this particular camera and one lens" myself these days, if I'm going to take any pictures at all.

- T

----- Original Message -----
From: "Toralf Lund" <tor...@toralf.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 11:58:28 AM
Subject: GESO - 28/40

Hi,

I'm sure there are literally thousands of people on this list who have
found it hard to get any sleep lately because they are wondering so much
what I'm doing this summer. Well, here is at least part of the answer:
I've been walking around with an old ME Super loaded with T-Max 400
film, and either my M-28 or M-40 attached, shooting at a rather modest
pace by today's standards. Here is also a part of the outcome so far, or
around 12.8 % to be more precise:

http://se.toralf.net/post/125445245848/2840

Comments are welcome, as usual. I realise many of you will get very
disappointed because you don't notice any selfies, but you may actually
be able to spot a subtle one if you look hard enough :-)

- Toralf