OK, that works. Thanks Joe. I thought I already knew how to do that, but must have screwed up renaming the thumb drive.

Yikes!  What did they do the UI.

The rest of my rant still more or less stands, point being that through incompetence or design, Ricoh is making self support much more difficult. I'm betting on incompetence, right now.