I'm not sure how much I like this one. It's sooooo close.

This guy (and the drummer) ~were~ quite good. First attracted my ear
with strains of Dizzy Gillespie's ~A Night in Tunisia~, and he
continued to play lots of Miles and mid-fifties late bebop stuff.

BUT, the light was horribly harsh, and he kept moving from the light
into the shadows. That moving also made it hard to get him and the
drummer in the same frame without (to say the least) very distracting
backgrounds.

Unfortunately this photo has one of those horrid backgrounds, and he's
in front of the drummer, but this was by far the best pose he "gave
me" all 15 or 20 minutes I listened:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2015/08/come-blow-your-horn.html

I waited to catch it again, constantly moving about to keep things
nicely framed, but that pose never happened again. So this is it. Hope
you enjoy. Comments welcome.

cheers,

frank