A varied and quite interesting gallery, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Another wonderful job, Brian!  Thanks again for all your efforts on
behalf of the PDML>

My favorite is Dario's "Essence."  That is a very strong composition
that really grabs the viewer's attention and has a mesmerizing impact.
I am glad I read the comments, as otherwise I wouldn't have a clue as
to what that was beneath her lips.  Not that knowing what is is is
essential to enjoying the compelling image.

I also like Ann's "Straight Ahead,"  although I found it surprisingly
colorful compared to most of her urban images.  The colors, the curves
and the composition all grab and hold my attention, and the gentleman
with the backpack is perfectly positioned to complete the scene.

Dan Matyola