No not at all just for seniors...
here is a link  have a read and pass it on

http://www1.nyc.gov/site/idnyc/index.page

ann

On 9/22/2015 8:13 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Is it for seniors only? My Brooklyn daughter would love that.

Paul via phone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 7:40 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

On 9/22/2015 11:06 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Looks like a connection.
and itis!.. DOn't know what was going on earlier..
meanwhile,
I've been gone all day visiting animals and plants - getting by FREE membership
to the Bronx zoo and the Bronx botanical garden
thanks to the New York ID card roll out.  Only good for a year, but still..

although the list I printed out of the advantages to getting this ID card
didn't mention the Central Park Zoo as being included, it is..
much to my delight.

I urge anyone who is lurking that actually lives in one of the 5 bouroughsto
check ID NEW YORK out... the perks that come with
it are exceptional, real saerious money savers - but they have to be applied
for after you get the card and beforeDec 16th I thinkit is.

For someone of limited means like myself especially those perks are great, but
also, I don't ahve a drivers license so the card is
useful for ID... which you need to produce in some places no even to use a
credit card.

be back later - after I upload today's photo product :-)

ann