Glad the info was helpful!

I never printed at the full size that the Chromia allows but framing larger prints is not a problem. I am not a great framer but had some 26 x 26 inch snowflake prints that I used as props when I did a snowflake photography workshop for local camera clubs, and later when I did promotional events for my snowflake book. I corner mounted the 26 x 26 prints in 32 x 28 inch mats and used simple metal frames. I would set them up on easels when I did a presentation or book signing. They were schlepped all over the place and in and out of the car dozens of time - but the prints are still flat and the mats still look fine. (Frames and plexiglass show some wear though...) I've framed more than a few 20 x 30 inch prints, again just using corner mounts and high quality back boards. The largest pieces I've done were 30 x 25 and I worked with a frame shop to mount those - they no doubt were much more proper about the process than I am for what I do for myself. So if you have large prints and are comfortable cutting mats, its pretty simple to put things together.

Mark