You may recall my previous post of a garden wall being pushed over by an ever-expanding Baobab tree. I don't know if it fell or not. The pillars have now been rebuilt and the centre section provided with a lintel. Should give a couple more year's grace.

Scroll left for a close up. The iron bars which were propping up the wall may be seen leaning against the tree trunk.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/21559835330/

K7 with the Sunactinon 28mm

Alan C

---