Amazing.

Thanks for posting.

On another, related note, I've always wondered Constable (or any master) would
have been able to do with a camera. As a painter he has the huge advantage of
being able to amalgamate various elements from numerous studies, or he could
even just make stuff up (like that dramatic sky).

However I can't but imagine that he'd have been a magician with a camera; a
great eye is a great eye...

Cheers,

frank