ooops - thought you had mentioned -- someone else did I guess

On 9/27/2015 2:30 PM, Bulent Celasun wrote:
Ann,

I was lucky not to nominate him (Neil Diamond), then :-)

Bulent.
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/bulentcelasun

I got tired of that song 30 years ago... no mater who signs it, but
it would be particularly painful if it were Neil Diamond :-)

ann