Yes, that's it, except mine is the "A" version. There seems to be very little info on Sunactinon lenses which were made by Goyo Optical Inc. I also have a Pentax M 28mm f2.8 & a Sigma Mini Wide II ("A") 28mm f2.8. They are all very similar in peformance.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: P.J. Alling
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 5:48 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Bottlebrush tree

Google can be your friend, I don't know any more about the lens but I
know what it looks like...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eugene-r/9694306518

On 9/27/2015 11:27 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Putting on my horticultural cap, I'd say that's a Callistemon viminalis
- one of the better examples that I've seen.  Nicely done - especially
the close up.

I don't know anything about the Sunaction - an old manual focus lens I
assume?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters