That's a nice catch, Paul!

I envy your opportunity to observe it.
It was cloudy and drizzling all day and throughout the night.

But my biggest disappointment was that I was unable to show the eclipse
to my daughter. The timing would've been perfect: the totality
was starting just before the bed time for her.
Earlier last week, I had explained to her how eclipse happens, showing that with a lamp, inflatable globe and a yellow ball (as the moon).

At about 8:20pm (CDT), it started clearing up right above us, and the clouds thinned slightly around the moon, to give a hope, but only for less than a minute, and it didn't reveal the moon. I kept stepping outside of the house to check, but to no avail.

Bummer!

Igor