On Sat, Oct 31, 2015, at 07:18 AM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
> http://eil.com/images/main/Peter-Paul--Marty-Peter-Paul--Marty-564820.jpg

So there really is (was) a Peter, Paul & Marty.

A little Googling found they were former members of The New Seekers and
released one album (1973) with 11 tracks.  "Blowin' in the Wind" wasn't
one of them...

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

> > On 30 Oct 2015, at 19:17, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Maybe Knarf knows something we don't.
> >
> >> On 10/29/2015 3:03 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
> >> Marty??
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>
> >> Brian

> >> Brian Walters