BAPhotoShooters is a Yahoo group I created sometime in and around 2008 to
provide a way for folks who attended the Pacific Art League's photo group to
chat, share photos, and get together for occasional parties and fun. There are
a few other folks on it who've subscribed after the original thought came and
went. I have it configured so that it puts the [baphotoshooters] key into the
subject line, easy to find and for filters to pick up in Mail.

I usually try to remove subject keys when posting across different email and
group addresses, just missed it this time. Sorry for the annoyance.