I know how it feels. My deepest condolences to you and your lovely family, dear friend.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: paul stenquist
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:35 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: My Wife, Marlene

As many of you know, my wife, Marlene, succumbed to cancer yesterday in our home, without the angst of a hostpital environment. She has been my inspiration and partner for 45 years, and I can’t believe she’s gone. I keep thinking I have to go check on her, but then remember she’s no longer here. Her passing was peaceful and apparently painless and for that I am eternally grateful. Kudos to the doctors at Karmanos Cancer Center and Angela Hospice. The hospice nurses were constantly available and at my side during those last days. I can’t thank them enough.

This is my favorite photo of her. She was 23 years old here and just bubbling over with life.
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17112934&size=lg

Paul

---