Don't know where Ken is... You'll have to settle for some of minefor the moment.

These are the photos in the  Up the Alcan calendar plusa few more...

https://annsan.smugmug.com/WorksinProg/Unfinishedalcan/n-2bspQh/

Darren - the area around THE mountain in the park is all tundra- scruffy low lying vegetation and a lot of gravel and mud... but along the georgepark between denali and Anchorage there
is pretty fall stuff - and south of Anchorage as well..

To Stan's excellent suggestions I will emphasize again purchasing The Milepostasap - it
is invaluableand better than most stuff on the web I think.

Thanks to everyone who bought the calendar, btw  - the order is in...

ann