thanks to ken and ann for the advice. i will look up ken's former
threads, but won't be able to do so until late this afternoon.
appreciate hearing about the milepost.

ps... for those who think i've just become a hipster, this keyboard
seems no longer capable of typing capital letters. ;\

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.