On 18/11/15, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:

>This is a link to an album where I'll be posting photos with the camera
>while I learn how to operate it. An initial set of eight photos are
>there now:
>
>   https://flic.kr/s/aHskpybYoz
>
>I feel like I've been waiting for this camera for 15 years. Everything
>about it answers my brief, titled "What I'd Like In A Digital Camera",
>point by point ... and then some. I wrote the brief in 2000 when I was
>pondering what was coming, shooting with my Nikon F3/T, and wondering
>what I would like to replace the Nikon with in a digital camera. This is
>that camera.

Nice gallery - you can tell the quality level is stratospheric.

But it is the single most hideous looking camera I have ever seen, and
(as you know) I only ever buy cameras that look cool but bugger all else ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,