Here's one way to do it...

https://app.box.com/s/ocih5z0bdaqnhxysng635r7kr7wjrudq

-p

On 11/17/2015 5:03 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Interesting! Thanks for the pic.

I wouldn't think it would be too hard to cobble something functional
together that would duplicate the functionality. It's basically just
1/4"-20 threads on one end and a t-nut same thread at the other, held
together with some kind of structure and/or epoxy like JBWeld. Just
need the motivation, more than anything.