Personally, I've never really seen the point to providing "full size, high rez
images … for examination" unless I was discussing a particular point of
interest and needed to illustrate it with a full resolution photo, and then
it's usually only a 1:1 pixel resolution clip that's needed. But, to satisfy
your curiosity, here are three of the gallery photos as original size,
6000x4000 pixel JPEGs, rendered from the TIFF originals and compressed at the
LR6.3 70% quality level to save a little upload/download time and space.
They're about 6 to 7 Megabytes in size, each.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/585/22702197767_161675395e_o.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/649/23132198071_49654f5b17_o.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/607/23120759675_f581bc0c6c_o.jpg

Viewed @ 1:1 on my Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" at its maximum resolution,
they're about 4x the size of the available screen area. Hmm, I wonder how they
would look on an iMac with 5K display? Well, I have an errand to run over near
the local Apple Store … :-)