On Dec 25, 2015, at 8:30 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> And all the best to you and Darrel - and to all PDMLers.  It's Christmas
> morning here - just about to partake of the traditional Christmas
> breakfast (ham on toast) when I can get my wife and son out of bed :-)>.

Ham on toast!  Makes me feel posh having home-made croissants with brie (I'd
have loved some good ham with them).  And of course a generous slice of
breakfast pavlova because calories don't count today.

This year it's worked out that most of the family stuff has been spread out
over a couple of weeks.  So we've had a nice Christmas day so far with lots to
do but without being rushed.

Cheers,
Dave