Now I know it's really Christmas morning!

And like everyone else I first scroll down and see how many of mine are in
there. Then I sloooooowly scroll up, reading each one.

A vintage year. Bob W. was in fine form this year, but honestly you could do an
entire page of Bob quotes and still miss some good ones. In fact, just to give
the rest of us a chance, I suggest you do that moving forward (oh how I hate
that phrase - "moving forward" - eeew!): A Bob W. page and a page for the rest
of us.

Fair is fair.

And in all seriousness, thanks Mark, for another year of great quotes. Next
year starts right now!  LOL!

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson