I think you're  holding that camera too steadily, Mark. Don't squeeeeeeze the
shutter release, stab at it. Quick, short motions are best. That way you get
tilt, motion blur and out of focus all at the same time.

It'll come with no practice whatsoever. In fact practice is discouraged.

Nice effort all the same.

And seriously, I love it! I wish I'd have taken it.  :-)

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson