Nice collection of images, Don. I really like the first set - the snowy scenes.

In many ways I like the effect of the crop factor but will be interested in seeing how the FF works. I wonder if APS-C will still be the way to go for macros and telephoto work, while full frame would have the advantage with landscapes and general shooting. In any case, it's good to see that the old FF pentax glass seems to hold up well.

Mark