I loved my old Minox!  What a special camera that was.

When I was in the Marine Corps, I carried it with me at all times,
especially in the airplane.  When I returned from my overseas
deployment, the friends I left behind insisted that I leave them three
of my precious possessions:  my guitar, my tiny Christmas tree and my
Minox.

Dan
Dan Matyola