Looks like you are in some good company with the other 20 images.

It was good to see all the judges had photographic backgrounds. I've stopped entering photo contests when none of the judges have that.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Another successful photo

I just discovered I took an honorable mention in the Appalachian
Mountain Club photo contest for this year. It's the 9th photo in the
collection at
http://www.outdoors.org/publications/outdoors/2016/web/21st-annual-amc-photo-contest.cfm
...but you can also see it on my own web site at
http://www.robertstech.com/pages/fotoblog/7db01000.htm

Unfortunately, this honor doesn't pay anything other than... honor, I
suppose, but it's a fiercely competitive photo contest so that's
enough for me. :-)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com