Well I like em all but mine... I was hard pressed to find a shot taken with a Pentax that
fell under the category that I really liked  -

Rick's is pretty much my favorite (partly because I don't like the shots I got of the same subject when in Philly - he did it better) but lots of goodies..

I'm about to "Peso" one that I wish I had taken in time, as I like it better and it fit the subject - those of you who are my friends on
facebook already saw it...

ann