On 16/1/16, Bob W-PDML, discombobulated, unleashed:

>On 16 Jan 2016, at 03:29, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Saul Leiter became one of my favorite photographers a few years ago.
>I've since collected a half dozen of his books--superb work.
>> I'm quite tempted to head to London for the exhibition.
>
>That would beat my day-trip to Paris on Thursday to see an exhibition!

Alternatively you could already be in London with an afternoon free,
read the Guardian article (...'from Friday until April 22nd..') and
discover that, even though the article was published on Friday the 15th,
it refers to 'next' Friday - and so poised to go see it, we are in fact
too early.

Sigh.

--

Cheers,