Looks like a Sabre

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 6:11 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO 2016 - 014 - GDG

Yeah, I'm not an airplane guy.

Paul via phone

On Jan 16, 2016, at 10:50 PM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

That ain't no P-40 there's no propeller.

On 1/16/2016 7:40 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Nice use of the wide. A P40 Flying tiger?

Paul via phone

On Jan 16, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:

Sorry you're having a problem with the link, but there's nothing I can do about it.

It's the standard Flickr.com link to a photo on their site, and works fine both for me and for somewhere near 600 other viewers who've looked at it so far. Please try again.