I would like to figure out how to use the monocular.  Can't find
instructions anywhere.
It has a 4-division reticle inside with each division having 10 divisions.
It appears that these may represent angles, with the outside edges being the
full 6.2 degrees.  But I could be wrong on that.

For a right triangle where the base length is known and a second angle is
known, what is the formula for calculating the height.
I'd like to figure out how to use the reticle in that monocular.  Can't find
instructions anywhere.
Though I did find a user who spoke very highly of it.
http://www.nativetreesociety.org/measure/reticle/monocular_reticle.htm
One nifty gizmo.