https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20dkgreen.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20ltgreen.html

I went to a memorial service for an old friend today, and probably wouldn't have taken these photos if it weren't for all the defender talk recently. I won't make any claims for artistic merit. These two old boys wouldn't either, at their advanced ages they're still working for a living.

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Sigma Zoom 70-210mm f4.0~5.6 UC-II

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen